Thursday, June 8, 2017

Green Gobbler Cleaner & Degreaser

The Green Gobbler Apple Melon ULTRA packs (8) plus BONUS microfiber cleaning cloth (2)! I was excited to try this, after perusing the amazon listing Green Gobbler claims to remove marker. My kids got a gift of sharpies for Christmas a few years ago and despite us telling them they need to put something under their paper, they never remember to do so when using the sharpies so we have marker all over our table.  I figured if anything was going to work, this had to... it claimed it would right!?  Wrong. My youtube video will show you the results, find it on my channel.



So they also claim it deodorizes, I didn't notice a deodorizing effect.  No real complaints though.  It seemed to really clean otherwise.



Its so simple to use.  Just drop the ultra pack in the bottle, add hot water and it just dissolves! So simple.  That's how I like to clean! I live by the motto KISS.  Especially when it comes to cleaning.  I can't wait to use this product on other surfaces and see the results!

Get this on amazon here: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0149ELZ10

No comments:

Post a Comment