Thursday, June 8, 2017

HealthLabs Advanced Probiotic Solution

I have been a supporter and believer in #Probiotics since having an infected cyst back in January, being on a round of antibiotics and coming down with a sinus infection and immediately going on another round of antibiotics. Followed by a 3rd round of antibiotics! That's 25 days of antibiotics. Before starting the 2nd round my doctor suggested taking a probiotic to get my immune system back up.  After all the antibiotics, which usually cause a yeast infection, I didn't have one while taking the probiotics. I haven't missed a day of probiotics since!  

Not only do probiotics support healthy digestion, which I need, it helps a weakened immune system which I have been battling this year. I've been more ill than I have been in years and years combined.  

These are good for men, women and kids. Reduces blood and helps to make a happy colon!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment