Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Smart Movemement Fitness Trackers (SH09 & SH07)

 

I've had the pleasure of trying two fitness trackers by Smart Movement.  When it comes to fitness monitors I like to break them down to categories, the SH09 and SH07 both have similar qualities except the SH09 has a heart rate monitor.

  • App: These use the same app and the app is decent.  I've used better apps with fitness trackers but this one does what it needs to and is fairly easy to navigate
    • Cons: Does not sync automatically
  • Step Counter: Seems to count steps. Can't really complain too much. Gives steps, and distance and calories burned, which I don't know if that's accurate or not...
  • Heart Rate Monitor (SH09 model only) I noticed when I'm sweaty it will not register. That's usually when I care about my heart rate
  • Sleep tracker: not accurate at all. I know I've gotten up to use the restroom and the sleep tracker shows I was in deep sleep the whole time. Fail.
  • Alarm: The app says this has an alarm, one or two vibrations on my wrist is not an alarm.
  • Bands: One thing I LOVE about these fitness bands is they both come with 2 bands, one plain black and one with a design! That's awesome! Love this!
 

All in all I am VERY unimpressed and I wouldn't recommend this to anyone serious about fitness. It'd be great for kids or maybe your average Joe... but it is not for me!


No comments:

Post a Comment