Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Riwbox X7 In Ear Sports Headphones

 

When it comes to the Riwbox X7 In Ear Sports Headphones it's a good thing on amazon you don't base purchases off the way the product is pictured on the packaging! The packaging made them look yellowed and odd colored so when I opened the package and saw the headphones were actually silver and not earwax colored earbuds I was super stoked!

I'm glad I didn't let the packaging scare my away because sound quality is great. Good stereo, nice and loud. I'm really digging the clear cord, I'm not sure if I dig the volume control as it's not controlled on the phone but based on what your phone is already set at. I do like it if I need to turn it down quickly, but I don't like it to adjust sound with otherwise.

 

All in all it's a good product and I would recommend it! You can get the Riwbox earbuds here: http://www.amztk.com/earbuds-with-volume-control

No comments:

Post a Comment