Sunday, June 11, 2017

Red Phone Mount Bike Handlebar

I am always looking for Phone mounts.  We have 4 bikes at our house and I ride with 2 phones, my iPhone 7 and my iPhone 5 that I use for an iPod.  So if I can have 2 phone mounts on all the bikes I ride my life is that much easier.  I don't feel very secure with my phones in this mount so I don't know if I will keep this one for a regular every day mount of just for my bike I ride with my kids through out the neighborhoods. No fast speeds, or all terrain riding.

 

This mount does install quickly and easily with no tools needed. Uninstalls just as easily for quick moves between bikes. 

The thing I probably dislike the most is while using my iPhone 7 the red silicone always pushes the lock button and volume control buttons. FRUSTRATING!

You can check this mount out here: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01NAIBY60

No comments:

Post a Comment