Thursday, June 15, 2017

DLFE Professional Makeup Brushes 7 Piece Set

This seven piece make up brush set by DLFE is awesome. First of all it comes in pink which makes it number one in my book. Secondly, it makes me want to do my make up which is awesome. Unfortunately, you can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink; I still stink at the application side of applying make up!

 

This set contains: 
  • Powder Brush
  • Eyeshadow sponge 
  • Eyebrow Brush
  • Eyeshadow Brush
  • Eyeshadow Brush
  • Lip Brush
  • Eyebrow Brush
This set is perfect for any beginner or any makeup enthusiast. It's a great product for the cost and I think any girl should own a good set of brushes. 


 

Get this set for you or another girly girl in your life here: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B071HFDWKB

No comments:

Post a Comment