Thursday, June 15, 2017

Simple Travel - Ultralight Packing Cubes

 

I've been wanting to try these packing cubes for so long now. I'm an anal mess when it comes to packing. I lay everything out based on outfits (undergarments and accessories included) then pack based on article of clothing, leaving shirts/pants outfitted together for easy finding when on my trip.  I always hate not being able to find socks, underwear or something because it gets wiggles around in a suitcase and lost and wedged in a corner somewhere it never should have been and you have to rip everything out looking for that one item.

While I haven't practically gotten to use these cubes yet (I get to next week! My OCD packing while laying things out has slowly begun) I have a feeling this is going to save me some heartache. I love to stay relatively organized while at my vacation destination, too. Saves me some heartache and usually ensures nothing gets left behind. Told you I'm anal.. anyhow, these cubes are made for people who are OCD like me, now I wish I had gotten a few sets for my kiddos! It they work out you best believe we will all have our own set so I can have some peace of mind.

1 comment:

  1. When i am going for travelling,I also used packing cubes ...Its has its own value...I am too much concern about designs...

    ReplyDelete