Sunday, February 5, 2017

selpHbalance TDS, EC & Temp Meter



I did a little research on TDS counts and water since I found the chart included in the instructions with the selpHbalance TDS, EC & Temp Meter a little hard to read.  Based on what I read, EPA standards are that the TDS in tap water must be under 500 ppm.  TDS stands for total dissolved solids which is ions, salts and metals dissolved in a measure of water.  The higher the TDS the less pure the water is.

Just to give the selpHbalance TDS, EC & Temp Meter a good test I used regular tap water and Great Value bottled water to do a quick test to see if it worked.



My tap water TDS measured in at 299 ppm. Which is below the EPA standards, good to know.  I'm sure this varies on a daily basis, even on an hourly basis.



The Great Value bottled water TDS were 22 ppm, which ideal drinking water is under 50 ppm.

So, does it work? Yes!  I actually will be taking this with me when I travel because I am really weird about drinking tap water from places I am unfamiliar with.  It's a great tool to keep in mind for your health, and the health of your family.

I did receive this product at a discounted rate but my opinions are 100% my own and have not been influenced by the brand in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment