Thursday, February 9, 2017

Mineral Salt Shoe Deodorizer




I have stinky shoes. My feet sweat. My cycle shoes are the worst. I sweat in them and then leave them in my car all day to put them back on the in the evenings. My shoes stink.



However, Crystalline Salts have helped combat the smell!  They are simple to use.  Just pull the strings a part and place them in your shoes when not in use.  Remove them while wearing and replace.



The Crystalline Salts are made from pure mineral salts and are fragrance free.  They naturally fight the bacteria that grows in shoes.  You can also use these salts in gm bags, cars, etc.



I received this product at a discounted rate in exchange for my opinion. My opinions are 100% my own and have not been influenced by the brand.

No comments:

Post a Comment