Thursday, February 9, 2017

Activa Naturals Greens Superfood Powder



Activa Naturals Greens Superfood Powder - sigh - I thought I was scarred for life when I made some gals at work try this with me for the first time, because you never do shots alone! That's the first rule of drinking, anything!  It was green, and frothy and it tasted like I was drinking algae water.  I even got sick the next day.  Like, body, I gave you healthy greens why are you doing this to me!?  My doctor even said for me to take a probiotic for 2 weeks and I look straight ahead and I see the Activa Naturals Greens Superfood staring back at me.  Stop haunting me.  BUT over the past few weeks I have found ways to "hide" it in my food and drinks to where I do not drink or use a full scoop at once, a small sprinkle here and there add up over the course of the day and it all helps.  A little is better than none and I've found a way to make it work.  There are too many health benefits to not continue taking it.  Its loaded with wheatgrass, barley, broccoli, etc.

So get this, I completed a 10 day round of antibiotics and did not get a yeast infection.  The only difference? The probiotics.  I swear by them now!

I did receive this product for free but I am also a firm believer.  My opinions are 100% my own and have not been influenced by the brand.

No comments:

Post a Comment