Friday, November 25, 2011

Thanksgiving Work Out

I started off my 2011 Thanksgiving by a trip to the gym! I got in a 1000+ calorie burn and I felt good about whatever crossed my path yesterday. I figured if I started with a trip to the gym I could eat without remorse. So I took a day off from my diet. Although I don't think I did too horribly until Josh offered a milkshake and I counter-offered a Reese's McFlurry. I didn't eat pie so I figured this was my Thanksgiving splurge!

As of yesterday morning I was already down 2 pounds for the week! It was only Thursday! PLUS I had a missed gym day this week! This is the lightest I have been since right after giving birth to Dalton! (I didn't have long to stay at this weight since I got pregnant again when she was 4 months old) So excited!

I hope everyone had an amazing holiday. I truly enjoyed spending it with my family, and best yet I enjoy that my in-laws and my grandparents can have holidays together! I have been blessed with the best family.

No comments:

Post a Comment