Saturday, March 11, 2017

100% Natural & Organic Dry Shampoo Powder

Dry Shampoo is my best friend.  I wash my hair twice a week (Saturdays and Tuesdays).  Yes, on a schedule.  I teach multiple spin classes between those washings and while I don't suffer from greasy hair I do suffer from the smell of sweaty, unfresh hair which is the main reason why I choose to use dry shampoo versus some body spray in my hair.  Dry shampoo gives my hair a better more refreshed smell.  The dry shampoo by Hair Dance smells like lavender and has a pointed applicator tip to easily apply to the roots.  I also pour some in my hands and get the areas that need it.  I typically apply dry shampoo and then do a once over with a brush and hair dryer to get any loose powder accumulations.

It doesn't seem to leave my hair feeling cakey and full.  I've never used a powdered dry shampoo before, it takes me back to days of baby powder and corn starch!  I really am liking how light my hair is feeling compared to the aerosol version I had been using.  My hair never has an ashy look to it and the scent isn't horrible, although I personally wouldn't choose lavender if I had the opportunity to choose another scent.

All in all its a great product and it seems to be one that will last a while. You can get your own Hair Dance Dry Shampoo here: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B015G7PPR4

No comments:

Post a Comment