Thursday, February 2, 2017

SunShack Sports Hydration Backpack


I really do like the SunShack 2L Sports Hydration Pack.  It has some really awesome features.  For starters its a black pack with a honeycomb design and red accents. It has a small zipper on top for storing small items such as keys or a cell phone.

The back features a padding for the shoulder blades and the lumbar which makes wearing this pack, full or empty that much more comfortable.


The straw has a cover for the mouth piece which is nice, I can't tell you how many times I've drank a mouth full of mud or dust! It also has an off/on switch to control the flow.  The mouth piece is removable which leaves the hose for things like hand washing or filling a bowl for your dogs water.  This is when the on/off spout control is really handy.


My biggest and really only complaint is the ease of filling the bladder. It's too hard to get into, and really hard to remove empty let alone trying to replace full and trying to fill without removing is a nightmare.  Now, if that's my biggest complaint - it's going to be ok because the other features are awesome! All in all the SunShack Hydration Pack is an A+ in my books!


I did receive this product at a discounted rate but my opinions are 100% my own and have not been influenced by the brand at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment