Thursday, February 2, 2017

Advanced Anti-Aging Facial Moisturizer with SPF


The ladies in my spin class last night were talking gray hair and wrinkles developing during our mid-30's. HELLO Mid-30s to me Ugh! Which is why I am love Advanced Anti-Aging Facial Moisturizer with SPF by Geneva Naturals.  As with all anti-aging products they always stress to use sunscreen with it which is just one more reason why I love the Anti-Aging moisturizer from Geneva Naturals because it includes SPF.

The product comes beautifully packaged in a reusable make-up bag that has "beautiful. wonderful. you." printed on it.  LOVE THAT! Anything that empowers is awesome in my book! Inside is the moisturizer which is currently for sale at $24.99 on their website.


I have been super impressed with this product and this is one that I think will become my regular staple in my step to keep the wrinkles at bay (now to tackle the sparkles I'm starting to see in my hair)!



The product has a texture of a sunscreen and although it claims unscented that's the smell that it reminds me of. I love it and I plan on using it for many years to come!

(I did receive this product at a discount but my opinions are 100% my own and have not been influenced by the brand)

No comments:

Post a Comment