Friday, January 27, 2017

This week? Not much better!

As if last week wasn't wild enough with my health, I decided that my body hates me.

I coughed a little Tuesday afternoon and boss man asks if I'm getting sick. Me? No, of course not, it's just a tickle in my throat.  Tuesday evenings spin class was welcomes with a runny nose and upon waking Wednesday morning I knew boss man had jinxed me.  I had CPR scheduled for Wednesday evening and my nose was leaving drippings all over the dummies.  I taught class Thursday morning and retreated to home and admitted defeat. 



My lunch taking this week was helpful using the stainless steel lunch containers. They seal tightly and the lids do not fall off in transit! They clan up quickly and easily as well.  They've got a steep price point but I figure all the plasticware I've throw away in the last few years I could have purchased some descent bowls for taking my meals to work in.  I will be using these for many meals to come and even got some compliments when I was preparing my lunch! I did receive these at a discounted price but my opinions are 100% my own!


No comments:

Post a Comment