Monday, January 23, 2017

Blu Monaco



Two-Tier Black Iron Jewelry Tree
This is simple yet elegant.  Nice sturdy construction and goes well with an decor.  My only complaint is that it is not tall enough for longer necklaces.  It's great for the 12-18" chains but much longer than that any they have to lay in the bottom.  The alternative is just throwing them on a dresser or counter and I would rather hang them on this organizer than the alternative.


This one is shorter than the one above. I love the look of it. I'm trying to figure out if I can use it as a decorative piece somehow since otherwise it's deemed useless to me.



I wasn't so sure about the purple. I'm a very neutral person unless it's pink. But once I put it on my desk at work I loved the pop of color it gave. It also solved my problem of looking for a place to store my envelopes instead of shoved in a drawer. Loving this!

(I received these products at a discounted rate.  My opinions expressed are 100% my own,)

No comments:

Post a Comment