Thursday, December 1, 2011

Goal Update & Modification

I just posted the other day that I wanted to lose at least 3lbs by Christmas putting me at 165. I'm not sure how it happened but I hit 165 yesterday blowing the 3 lbs out of the water. Therefore I am re-evaluating my goal and shooting for 160 by Christmas, which is the 5 lbs I wanted to lose.

Always nice when you can hit a goal way quicker than expected and it's such a burst of confidence. I pulled my tote of "skinny clothes" (size 10's) out of the basement the other day to find that every single pair fit me, and some even a bit loose! That puts me down 2 clothing sizes since June and that means I am wearing clothes I haven't worn since having my daughter 4 years ago! I don't think it's realistic to be a size 5 again, like I was before having kids, but at this point everything seems likely!

BRING IT ON!

(total weight loss since April 2010: 35lbs)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for visiting my family blog!

    & I also wanted to congratulate you on your weight loss. I love hearing positive results! Keep up the amazing work and good luck!

    ReplyDelete