Friday, March 31, 2017

Collapsible Silicone Water Bottle by Aulexy



I am actually surprised at how durable the Collapsible Silicone Water Bottle by Aulexy really is! I figured it'd be floppy and squishy and hard to handle and drink out of it.  It's true to an extent, which is to be mildly expected since it is silicone and not hard plastic.  But I was really impressed.  I did not like using it for spin class, it wasn't sturdy enough to grab in a hurry and drink.  I love that I can throw it in a bag and have it when I need it, like when traveling, or put it away in a small area when I'm done using it. It's light weight and portable.

Get this collapsible water bottle here: https://www.amazon.com/Aulexy-Collapsible-Silicone-Water-Bottle/dp/B06XDQ9CP3/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1488787069&sr=8-1&keywords=compress+cup&m=A39BXQKUDFCLWW

No comments:

Post a Comment