Saturday, February 18, 2017

Premium Gel Hot and Cold Pack by Orange Physio



Premium Gel Hot and Cold Pack (For Warm or Ice Cold Pain Relief) with Large Compression Comfort Strap by Orange Physio

I'm a very active person, between teaching spin class, lifting weights and whatever else I decide sounds like fun I've always seem to got some sort of ailment or aching body part.  I've tried countless other wraps for hot/cold packs and they're usually big enough to go around an elbow or knee.  I have his pain frequently and I am able to wrap the Premium Gel Hot and Cold Pack by Orange Physio strategically enough that I could get it to stay hands free.  The strap is super long, about 1" allowing it to be secured to a multitude of areas.  It offers the versatility you need in icing/heating your joints and sore muscles.



As a very active person, I will recommend this to anyone I know and I will be using this for a very long time.



I received this product at a discounted rate in exchange for my opinion, but my opinions are 100% my own and have not been influenced by the brand.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the blog loaded with so many information. Stopping by your blog helped me to get what I was looking for. Ice Pack Wrap

    ReplyDelete